Best Business Ideas From Around The World
10 habits that kill luck
Do you want to get lucky? Then find out about 10 habits that you should never acquire if you really want to be a lucky person. Here they are:
1. The habit of jumping to conclusions. Very often it seems to us that we already know in advance what will happen and how, and we begin to act according to our erroneous ideas about the future. In fact, life loves to throw up surprises that are even hard to imagine, so you should not rely on your hasty conclusions. It is also a mistake to think that we know the reasons for people's actions and their subsequent actions. This is absolutely wrong, and very often leads to conflicts and misunderstandings in relationships.
2. The habit of dramatizing events. Do not exaggerate small failures, get upset over small things. With this behavior, we develop anxiety that prevents us from being successful in life.
3. The habit of creating stereotypes and labels. When we try to determine once and for all the essence of things, we can be very much mistaken. In fact, everything in the world is much more interesting than it might seem at first glance, so you should not try to drive everything into a certain framework.
4. The habit of dividing everything into "black and white." In fact, there are thousands of options in the color palette of life, and the desire to get "all or nothing" leads to the fact that we simply do not notice them. There is no perfect job, friends, relationships. The great art is to enjoy what you have.
5. The habit of generalizing. Often we try to find a trend in our successes and failures. In fact, several repeated situations still do not indicate anything. Treat every event as a value in itself.
6. The habit of taking everything to heart. Do not worry about bad news on TV, stories about the illness of your neighbor or about the misfortune that befell your colleague. Sympathize, help, but do not worry about other people's problems.
7. The habit of trusting surging emotions. Your feelings show your subjective perception of the world, which is not always correct.
Share this Post
New Types of Business in the World
In principle, people all over the world, with rare exceptions, are arranged in the same way. One head, two arms, two legs…Read More
How to open your blog on the Internet
How to make money online? Here I am publishing a real offer on how to make money quickly and reliably The Internet is full…Read More