11 KEYS TO THE TRUE PURPOSE:
1. Think in writing. A goal that is not on paper does not exist.
2. Set the goal specifically by answering the questions: what, where, when and how?
3. Limit the goal in time: A goal without time is just a dream.
4. Think about who other than you will benefit from your goal?
5. Formulate the goal in an affirmative form in the present tense.
6. Divide goals into subgoals, prepare a detailed scenario for achieving the goal.
7. Take responsibility for your actions towards your goal.
8. Determine the intermediate results of achieving the goal.
9. Think about the end, not about the means to achieve it. Set your final destination and go.
10. Create an image of the future, where you have achieved the goal, and fix this image.
11. Behave as if you were guaranteed success.
- Texas apostille. Including birth certificate apostille. Apostille documents.
Share this Post
How to Make a Blog on Wordpress
Most likely, many of you have heard about the most popular and free platform (engine) for creating Wordpress sites. And if…Read More
WordPress Blog Template
Yesterday we released Monstroid, a WordPress theme builder. The new product will suit WP users of all levels, and will also…Read More