We continue to sum up the results of 2015. Yesterday was the Top 10 terrible events that became memes, today let's look at the news that changed Russia in 2015 and led to a severe crisis. It was prepared by State Duma deputy Dmitry Gudkov. Then a word to him:
2. The entry of troops into Syria. A limited contingent, a "brilliant political combination" that turned into an even bigger crisis. As planned, no one lifted the sanctions against Russia, and the operation turned from a fight against ISIS into a conflict with Turkey. The year turned out to be difficult. Not so much even in terms of bad events (although there were enough of them), but due to the fact that the gap ahead is getting narrower and narrower. Suffice it to recall last year's Putin, who urged to wait a couple of years, and then oil will go up, and in general life will get better. And look at the current one, with a joke about the black stripes of a zebra. Perhaps, for the first time in these fifteen years, the government does not even try to offer at least some kind of program, to say that the way out of the crisis is just around that corner. There are no turns, the light at the end of the tunnel is the headlights of the train.
And now - about the events.
4. Syria, as we recently learned, has become "an excellent training ground for Russian troops." And only then it became clear to everyone that this was a consequence of the previous event. It is with them that the next event is connected - the adoption of the budget for 2016, the lion's share of which (about 40%) went to the army, defense and security. Suffice it to say that one triumphant launch of 24 missiles from the Caspian is equal to the annual budget of Barnaul. Medicine with education in federal spending is not even close, losing almost 10 times.
6. It worked out, but Turkey has become our new main enemy - this is another key event of the year. Without delving now into the causes, suffice it to say about the consequences. Russia has imposed sanctions against Turkey, which is one of our largest economic partners. They hit the Russian economy to a greater extent: tomatoes for 240 rubles, the collapsed tourist market and talk in the Duma about exit visas.
7. Everything would not be very good without geopolitics, since the next key event is the fall in oil prices. The next year's budget is the same one, the military one, based on $50 per barrel, and now it's $36, and there are no special hopes for recovery. Further - as in a joke about dad, who had his salary cut. “Dad, are you going to drink less now? “No, son, you will eat less.” So far, we have not really learned how to produce anything other than oil and gas.
- What is mark to market accounting and how it works.
Share this Post
How to Make a Blog on Wordpress
Most likely, many of you have heard about the most popular and free platform (engine) for creating Wordpress sites. And if…Read More
WordPress Blog Template
Yesterday we released Monstroid, a WordPress theme builder. The new product will suit WP users of all levels, and will also…Read More